Famewo - Sheffield Wednesday Matchday - Owlstalk | Sheffield Wednesday News for SWFC fans Jump to content

Famewo

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/sport/football/news/darren-moore-famewo-wednesday-mkdons-24687021

We are going to assess him on Monday. It looks like a muscular injury.

It looks more serious than Smudge's injury. He was having a good game up to that point.

For him to sustain that injury is a bit disappointing for us. Hopefully the injury is not as bad as first feared.

Liked the look of him, hope he's not out long.

• Like 1

Thanks gents. Certainly disappointed with that news. Will be 6 to 7 weeks probably if it's a muscle injury. I'm not a physio though just basing it on previous injuries.

We need to work out who's going to come in as last week showed Iorfa is certainly off the pace

5 minutes ago, TheGaffer said:

Thanks gents. Certainly disappointed with that news. Will be 6 to 7 weeks probably if it's a muscle injury. I'm not a physio though just basing it on previous injuries.

We need to work out who's going to come in as last week showed Iorfa is certainly off the pace

I don't think we can write Iorfa off just yet.

Last week Stockade was being written off... today not so much.

Having said that, I do think it's important to have a natural left footer on the left and Famewo looks promising. I hope it's just 'a niggle' and he'll be back in contention soon.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, TheGaffer said:

We need balance, if we dont get someone in we have got to give Galvin a go 

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Bluesteel. said:

The Match report said he went down under a challenge? If it’s a knee brace that could be a long absence 

He went down stretching to block a cross. 

He looks quick and strong, but also got beat and in the wrong side of him a bit too easy, encouraging signs, but personally think Ihiekwe was the best defender. 

Heneghan much better 2nd half when we were backs to the wall a bit more 

• Thanks 1