MK Dons - Wednesday - OMDT - Sheffield Wednesday Matchday - Owlstalk | Sheffield Wednesday News for SWFC fans Jump to content

MK Dons - Wednesday - OMDT

Looking at the stats, largely similar form. Reading this forum at times this week I thought we were playing man city. 

They are decent (in the context of L1) but if we have aspirations of being in the play offs, these are the calibre of teams we're going to have to beat. 

I actually think we will turn up tonight and put in a performance. 

1-3 Wednesday, one of those games where the team surprises us, in a good way.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It’s the sort of game where we’ve often put a good performance in. Certainly with our experience on the pitch and travelling support off it we shouldnt be fazed by this one.

Slight worry that a couple of unnamed players have picked up knocks in training with Moore saying they might have to protect them to make sure they’re available next week. So I expect one or two changes - hopefully won’t disrupt us.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p0c1hc66

my prediction - 0-0

Edited by paulrs

A game of two evenly matched teams and I think it will be a tight.

I just hope the defensive switch off moments were dealt with earlier in the week as DM suggested. 

I'll take a draw now but a win would be great and take us nicely into Tuesday's game.

UTO

• Like 1

Excellent OMDT Fraulein Snootclone. Looking forward to this. First away match since 2019. Last 2 have been wins, hoping for a 3rd.

0 - 3 to THE MIGHTY OWLS 

Gregory, NML and Berahino to score.

COME ON YOU BLUE AND WHITE WIZARDS !!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Good morning to all you lovely Wednesdayites. Anybody else got the collywobbles? Feels like a proper cup final day. I guess we live our football lives for matches like this, exciting and terrifying thrown into one.  I'm in remote West of Ireland so, if you're going, please give the lads a shout for me.  If you're not going, please don't put stray 'FFS' on here. My heart won't stand it (Cue several replies of FFS).

Come on you beautiful blue and white wizards, we love you, make us proud 💙

PS. Thanks for stepping up again @GermanBird

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1