John-Jules Sgins - Sheffield Wednesday Matchday - Owlstalk | Sheffield Wednesday News for SWFC fans Jump to content

John-Jules Sgins

7 minutes ago, HootHoot said:

Why is there so much negativity around this?

Let's judge him AFTER he's played a game for us yes?

Absolutely. Why would anyone want to start criticising new players before they've kicked a ball for us, give the lad a chance.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Kelfin Platz said:

Absolutely. Why would anyone want to start criticising new players before they've kicked a ball for us, give the lad a chance.

Whatever we do isn't good enough. The kid is young and has a good record in this division. 

Didn't quite work for him at Blackpool but their manager admitted it was a change to the system that pushed him back, not a lack of ability.

We moan that players don't want to come here then when they do the very same fans complaining about a lack of signings are the first to criticise the new player. 

Is it so hard to wait a week before commenting on a player I'd imagine the majority here have never seen kick a ball?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Tewkesbury said:

Good job there's no chance of that happening here then.

Fingers crossed we revert to a back four once we have a stable defence. 

We did it at the start of the season so I can't imagine why Moore wouldn't go back to it at some point 

26 minutes ago, HootHoot said:

Why is there so much negativity around this?

Let's judge him AFTER he's played a game for us yes?

I'm reading through the thread, nine posts above yours  and there isn't a single bad post about the lad ? Have some been deleted  ? ( edit ....  seen the other thread )

I certainly wish the lad well. UTO.

Edited by quinnssweetshop
  • Like 1