Just realised we aren’t playing tomorrow - Sheffield Wednesday Matchday - Owlstalk | Sheffield Wednesday News for SWFC fans Jump to content

Just realised we aren’t playing tomorrow

I hate it when there isn’t a match on Saturday. I’m just going to lie to the Mrs an snide off Upstairs and watch a film or something on the iPad for the duration of a match. Otherwise it will be some awful Christmas related tasks coming my way…

• Like 3

I’m init on lash with lads I used to go school with winner thought I was going to cop for missing a game instead I can feel more middle  age as our fat balding appearances walk up and  down ecclesall road feeling the weather in our big coats whilst students walk past us in skinny jeans and t-shirt 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CircleSeven said:

I hate it when there isn’t a match on Saturday. I’m just going to lie to the Mrs an snide off Upstairs and watch a film or something on the iPad for the duration of a match. Otherwise it will be some awful Christmas related tasks coming my way…

When mrs Seven finds out you are upstairs watching muck instead of Wednesday she will think you’ve gone “normal”

• Haha 1