My apologies to Darren Moore - Page 3 - Sheffield Wednesday Matchday - Owlstalk | Sheffield Wednesday News for SWFC fans Jump to content

My apologies to Darren Moore

2 hours ago, Django said:

I think our new attacking play is down to the Moore outers putting pressure on the manager to stop being such a negative nelly 

Anyone complaining about our poor performances up to the Sunderland game should give themselves a big pat on the back 

So basically, you're taking the credit. You're saying that you and others like you actually bullied DM into changing style. Despite the fact he's apparently "stubborn".

I think not.......

• Like 4

Play like we have in the last 3 games and I am happy but let’s face it we have been dire for most of the season lacking structure, tactics ,effort and with bizarre team selections .

We have been boosted by the return of Luongo and Windass and the emergence of Dele and Corbeanu 

Lets hope we can continue into the second half of the season 

Edited by Mike Hunt
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Roy Of The Roasters said:

So basically, you're taking the credit. You're saying that you and others like you actually bullied DM into changing style. Despite the fact he's apparently "stubborn".

I think not.......

Yes 

you can thank me in May

3 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

F*cking hell!

Not only did we have to suffer the endless 'Moore Out!' threads; we then have every capricious b*stard rushing to proclaim how wrong they were now we've strung a few results together!

:duntmatter:

Hello YOUareNOTwhatYOUseem, I take that all on board, thanks for your feedback

3 hours ago, adamwestsleftear said:

its a religious conversion to mooreism...

most will still pretend we should be winning this league with the players we have ,

whilst ignoring the fact that moore assembled them on on frees and personal connections ..

now it's clicking so enjoy 

Except he didnt did he? seven first team players were in our team last Year,but never mind,its clicking because we are attacking more now,creating more chances,and though still at times playing it out(ridiculous) scoring more goals...

DM could have set us up that way from day one.....we are seventh.....

2 hours ago, Southie_Owl said:

Performances have improved, but our league position is still dubious given if the teams around us win their games in hand we would be back to 5 points off playoffs and 8 points off top 2.  So we really need to see a run of wins to be able to climb the table and I feel it’s possible with the squad we’ve got.  

Little 'if' is a big word, they have to win those games in hand, even if they do we got 26 Cup finals to play for, to catch them up, Mind the gap part2

3 hours ago, SiJ said:

Does feel like we are finally seeing what he actually wants from the team. 

Still want to see us going on a proper winning run, but we do seem to be moving in the right direction. 

Think that may be our star performers coming back..no disrespect  but any average manager and above should have this team at least where we are now.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Shetland Owl said:

He has not been helped with all these injuries

Eh? It’s totally helped him..we are a lot better now he hasn’t about 25 players to choose from...he si*ned far too many players in the summer...injuries have don3 him a favour,,even tho he won’t admit ii

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, parajack said:

Except he didnt did he? seven first team players were in our team last Year,but never mind,its clicking because we are attacking more now,creating more chances,and though still at times playing it out(ridiculous) scoring more goals...

DM could have set us up that way from day one.....we are seventh.....

so he's turned it around and deserves credit . agree.

1 minute ago, Lincowl said:

He has bought himself some time, nothing more. Hugely poor with his underperforming signings up until the return of Windass and Luongo.

Correctamondo...I cudnt give him more than a 4/10 since he’s been here...like my teachers used to put on my report...’must do better’

• Thanks 1