2 x Ipswich adult tickets for sale (good seats) - Sheffield Wednesday Tickets & Travel - Owlstalk | Sheffield Wednesday News for SWFC fans Jump to content

2 x Ipswich adult tickets for sale (good seats)

Can't make it now so am selling 2 x adult tickets for face value plus postage, £55 for the pair (I paid £27 x 2 plus £1 postage)

Tickets have a good view, they're on the very front row of the away section in the upper tier, row C (don't ask me what happened to rows A&B, they weren't on sale!) and also have the advantage of the latest requested arrival time 2:30-2:45.   

Tickets are in hand so can either meet before the game tomorrow, or you pay by bank transfer and I'll post them early next week.

NB If you don't already know,  please familiarise yourself with Ipswich Town's Covid-safe requirements before purchase, it's not my fault if you don't and they won't let you in! 

On 17/09/2021 at 15:06, alanharper said:

Can't make it now so am selling 2 x adult tickets for face value plus postage, £55 for the pair (I paid £27 x 2 plus £1 postage)

Tickets have a good view, they're on the very front row of the away section in the upper tier, row C (don't ask me what happened to rows A&B, they weren't on sale!) and also have the advantage of the latest requested arrival time 2:30-2:45.   

Tickets are in hand so can either meet before the game tomorrow, or you pay by bank transfer and I'll post them early next week.

NB If you don't already know,  please familiarise yourself with Ipswich Town's Covid-safe requirements before purchase, it's not my fault if you don't and they won't let you in! 

Mate I would die to get them tickets, they still goingggg