A thank you - Sheffield Wednesday Matchday - Owlstalk | Sheffield Wednesday News for SWFC fans Jump to content

A thank you

1 minute ago, punkyhorrors said:

Delete if not alloud

So when I started doing videos on wednesday it was becasue neil found my videos on youtube and gave me the push to do it. I know my videos are not everyone cup of tea and I get that but tonight I just hit a big milestone one the channel at the start of the year I hit 1000 subs I now I just hit 1,500 I know it only about 20% who are subcribe to the 70% that are not sub but thansk for giving me the push to do it and give me some routine back in my life after getting FND. Gave me somthing to do and drive that I can do somthing when I was at one of my lowest times in my life 

You're very welcome

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, punkyhorrors said:

Delete if not alloud

So when I started doing videos on wednesday it was becasue neil found my videos on youtube and gave me the push to do it. I know my videos are not everyone cup of tea and I get that but tonight I just hit a big milestone one the channel at the start of the year I hit 1000 subs I now I just hit 1,500 I know it only about 20% who are subcribe to the 70% that are not sub but thansk for giving me the push to do it and give me some routine back in my life after getting FND. Gave me somthing to do and drive that I can do somthing when I was at one of my lowest times in my life 

You need to do an interview with Neil, the viewing figures will go through the roof.  Congrats on the 1500.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, punkyhorrors said:

Delete if not alloud

Well done Punky. I like watching your videos and I'm always interested in what you have to say. You've a unique style of doing things, and that sets you apart from the others. It's not easy creating, editing and posting videos so thanks for the time and effort you put in.

Keep up the good work mate.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, punkyhorrors said:

Delete if not alloud

Great to hear. Keep it going Punky.👍👍

18 minutes ago, punkyhorrors said:

Delete if not alloud

Brilliant lad!

Been a subscriber for a while now.

Great content.

• Like 2