Bundesliga 1 & 2 Thread - 21/22 - General Football Chat - Owlstalk | Sheffield Wednesday News for SWFC fans Jump to content

Bundesliga 1 & 2 Thread - 21/22

Always a fun couple of leagues to follow. Bundesliga 2 could fly under the radar as one of Europe’s most compelling divisions this year. Could be a real scramble at the top between a number of big sides desperate to get out.

Rumour that Sky have picked up the broadcast rights after being dropped by BT too. 

HSV have just beaten Schalke 3-1 tonight. Quite the start for Schalke after relegation.

• Like 1

Can't believe Hamburg and Schalke are in Bundesliga.2. Not long ago they had Van der Vaart and Huntelaar respectively!

My missus used to live in Osnabruck for a while so got a soft spot for them. They had Van Aken a bit back on loan too. Played with them on FM but never quite got them promoted!

Love Bundesliga. If only Bayern weren't so dominant it would be even better. Bundesliga 2 is worth following. Usually do that level on football manager or bundesliga 3. Really love Hansa Rostock, mad little club. Glad they're back in the 2nd. But yeah some big big teams in there. Werder, Schalke, HSV etc. 

Alright i now support Stuttgart, 

I do think Muller is a good replacement for Kober and some big profits were made and personally i think they are a similar level.

Losing Gutierrez could be painful as he does bring goals and creativity, we do need to invest in a proper goalscorer imho. 

thoughts?

Hannover 96 fan checking in. 1-1 draw against Werder yesterday wasn't so bad. Heard we're signing some lemon from a club in Sheffield, hope he's better than the CB who scored an OG yesterday 😂

7 hours ago, 0742 said:

Hannover 96 fan checking in. 1-1 draw against Werder yesterday wasn't so bad. Heard we're signing some lemon from a club in Sheffield, hope he's better than the CB who scored an OG yesterday 😂

He ain't. 

• Haha 1

On 24/07/2021 at 14:20, flo said:

anybody know a good team to follow around stuttgart area? should i support them or is there a more interesting team nearby. cant be doing with Wednesday now such a pain in the poop chute

On 24/07/2021 at 14:34, flo said:

Alright i now support Stuttgart, 

I do think Muller is a good replacement for Kober and some big profits were made and personally i think they are a similar level.

Losing Gutierrez could be painful as he does bring goals and creativity, we do need to invest in a proper goalscorer imho. 

thoughts?

Are you sure you don’t want more than 14 minutes to decide which team you want to support around the Stuttgart area? Seems a pretty big decision to rush 

1 hour ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

Are you sure you don’t want more than 14 minutes to decide which team you want to support around the Stuttgart area? Seems a pretty big decision to rush 

no i only need 14 im not one of them who cant make their mindup. 

Edited by flo
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, 0742 said:

21 hours ago, 0742 said:

Sound like it's done according to the Hannover press. He's just completing his quarantine period before he can have a 'medical' for them.

Predictions?

1. RB Leipzig

2. Bayern

3. Leverkusen

4. Dortmund

5. Monchengladbach

6. Frankfurt

7. Stuttgart

8. Wolfsburg

9. Union Berlin

10. Mainz

11. Freiburg

12. Koln

13. Greuther Furth

14. Bielefeld

15. Hoffenheim

16. Hertha

17. Bochum

18. Augsburg

On 24/07/2021 at 14:20, flo said:

anybody know a good team to follow around stuttgart area? should i support them or is there a more interesting team nearby. 

FC Augsburg? About an hour down the Autobahn. I've followed them for several seasons on account of having made a number of overnight stops in the city. Plus there is a Wednesday connection......