The back of the new shirt - Page 3 - Sheffield Wednesday Matchday - Owlstalk | Sheffield Wednesday News for SWFC fans Jump to content

The back of the new shirt

1 hour ago, Kelfin Platz said:

I know a few commentators at games, last season anyway, mentioned they couldn't make the numbers out. Could be worse, somebody will want to put one of those QR codes on it before long and do an Automatic Individual Recognition (AIR), don't bother googling it as I just made it up. Thinking of patenting though.

Aye

But for your AIR to work you’ll need the Automatic Recognition System that I’ve just patented 😉

which in itself is powered by Specific Human Identification Tracking uniquely manufactured by Chansiri Universal Network Technologies sold under licence as The Wednesday Application Tool

kin ell - does anyone else find the Olympics boring as feck🤔

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

That back does look naff. It wouldn't have taken much thought to do the design a little different. There are numerous options they could have employed. I guess (I hope) the replica kits will be fully striped on the back.

3 minutes ago, Truth is out there said:

Aye

But for your AIR to work you’ll need the Automatic Recognition System that I’ve just patented 😉

which in itself is powered by Specific Human Identification Tracking uniquely manufactured by Chansiri Universal Network Technologies sold under licence as The Wednesday Application Tool

At the moment though, this falls in to the category of Technology Without A Team. lol

• Love 1

18 minutes ago, Truth is out there said:

Aye

Get Velodrome on.😀

Absolute garbage. Either have full stripes on the back or leave it all the same colour (blue not white) 

In 04-05 we had all blue backs and stripes on the front, whilst not the greatest kit, didn’t look like a Tesco carrier bag from behind. 

Fecking hell, the shirt looked pretty poo from the front, stripes too narrow with gash blue sleeves - but an acceptable 7/10.

With the white bib effect on the back, to force buyers to spend an extra 20 on names & numbers, it's fecking dogshit. One of the worst. 4/10.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, LW SWFC said:

Looks very Hertha Berlin, the thing that makes it 'ours' is the black shorts/socks combo. Big fan.

Be honest, it looks absolutely shiiiite from any direction. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Kelfin Platz said:

I know a few commentators at games, last season anyway, mentioned they couldn't make the numbers out. Could be worse, somebody will want to put one of those QR codes on it before long and do an Automatic Individual Recognition (AIR), don't bother googling it as I just made it up. Thinking of patenting though.

There won't be many TV commentators needing the names this season. Apart from a 10 second spot on the Quest late late show.