Hopefully relegation is sealed tonight - Page 2 - Sheffield Wednesday Matchday - Owlstalk | Sheffield Wednesday News for SWFC fans Jump to content

Hopefully relegation is sealed tonight

Guest mrbluesky

With a bit of luck the euro super league will go ahead, all relegations scrapped and top 6 in every division below prem promoted. Means we stay up and the players get a bonus for avoiding relegation. Plus they don't have a relegation on their cv meaning they've a better chance of a decent contract somewhere else. Or with us. It's the least they deserve after this incredible season. 

Can’t stand Tony Mowbray so I hope we stick ******** 5 past em tonight, then he ******* and whinges and cries about how his team should be beating sides like Wednesday whilst Paterson teabags him rounding off his hat trick.

Edited by Yellowbelly
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Guest mrbluesky

Oh, go on then, lets delay it until Saturday, I mean that would be better, Shirley? It would put the icing on the cake ball for The Chansiri era. 

lol

1 hour ago, latemodelchild said:

With a bit of luck the euro super league will go ahead, all relegations scrapped and top 6 in every division below prem promoted. Means we stay up and the players get a bonus for avoiding relegation. Plus they don't have a relegation on their cv meaning they've a better chance of a decent contract somewhere else. Or with us. It's the least they deserve after this incredible season. 

Looks like you're unlucky

44 minutes ago, brando said:

Yes,dont give Warnock the pleasure of relegating us..ffs

I doubt he'll actually give a sh*t one way or the other. Wilder will be knocking one out looking at the scores tonight, whereas Colin just loves to play the panto villain. I reckon he'd prefer two Steel City Derbies next season, rather than us get the drop.  

Guest mrbluesky
26 minutes ago, S6 Stroller said:

I doubt he'll actually give a sh*t one way or the other. Wilder will be knocking one out looking at the scores tonight, whereas Colin just loves to play the panto villain. I reckon he'd prefer two Steel City Derbies next season, rather than us get the drop.  

200% Colin will want this on his c.v, I'll tell you what, he'll give less of a sh*t about derbies next season

People are starting to wake up, to realise that it's really happening.  

It's no longer a dream, or a longshot.  It's happening.

Next season there'll be a Steel City Derby in the championship. Things are in motion that cannot be stopped.

We are staying up.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Haha 4

Guest mrbluesky
5 minutes ago, Manwë said:

People are starting to wake up, to realise that it's really happening.  

It's no longer a dream, or a longshot.  It's happening.

Next season there'll be a Steel City Derby in the championship. Things are in motion that cannot be stopped.

We are staying up.

"When I get to 1 Mr. Chansiri, I will bring you back into the room, 3...2..."

Guest mrbluesky
On 20/04/2021 at 20:32, S6 Stroller said:

lol Get this on dressing room wall, lads!!!

Guest mrbluesky
7 minutes ago, N0rtherner said:

Unreal, but I'm guessing this is taken a bit out of context too. Regardless, I hope the boys feel twice as motivated now to smash Colin and his boys on Saturday.

It's just Colin, he's winding Wendy's up, Chay Dunkley has replied, so we might get some paaaashhhoon Saturday!