The run in - Sheffield Wednesday Matchday - Owlstalk | Sheffield Wednesday News for SWFC fans Jump to content

Why have I got a niggling feeling. 

No pressure, everyone resigned to us going down now. 

This lot playing for future contacts at new clubs will dig in and prolong the agony winning the next 3.... 

They'll raise hopes by giving us a glimmer of hope only to once again melt like ice cream in death Valley and get battered by derby.... 

After all its the Wednesday way. 

7 minutes ago, BIG D said:

We'll win tonight and Derby will lose.

We're going for ultimate heartbreak on the last day

Will make it very interesting if that happens tonight. Takes it down to 4 pts with us both likely to have exactly the same GD. Their next two are against Birmingham and Swansea with ours against Boro and Forest before we play each other last day. 

4 minutes ago, s29wfc said:

Will make it very interesting if that happens tonight. Takes it down to 4 pts with us both likely to have exactly the same GD. Their next two are against Birmingham and Swansea with ours against Boro and Forest before we play each other last day. 

It's true and as much as people say 'it's over we're down' it really isn't yet.

Not saying we won't go down and quite possibly it'll be tonight but it's not impossible yet.

40 minutes ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

I'd rather it went to the last day and if we are to go down let's go down fighting.

This lot haven’t got an ounce of fight in them 

Absolutely no interest in the club, the fans or staying up

That has been clear for months 

The sooner we get shut of these over paid wasters the better

Our record against Derby is absolutely wretched. Think I’ve been to Pride Park 8 times and not seen a win; including that 3-3 in the Prem in stoppage time that assisted our relegation. 

It’ll either be revenge for about 20 years of results against them, or stay true to form. Either way it’ll come down to the last I think.