Help Needed - 1991 book competition ideas - Page 2 - Sheffield Wednesday Matchday - Owlstalk | Sheffield Wednesday News for SWFC fans Jump to content

Help Needed - 1991 book competition ideas

First, we should conduct a "fit and proper fan" survey to whittle out the part timers.

• 10 year season ticket. CHECK!
  • Mocks the poshpricks who sits in the South Stand. CHECK!
  • Owns a signed copy of the Kop Band's greatest hits album. CHECK!
Edited by bobness
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

VqBvQXDs.jpg

So I want to do a giveaway of Alex Miller's new book '91' - The Inside Story Of Sheffield Wednesday's 1990/91 Season'

The problem is I've just done a four hour drive from Great Yarmouth to Sheffield and am exhausted so can't think straight (despite many many coffees!)

So.....

I need your ideas of what competition we could run on Owlstalk over the next few days to find some winners who we can give the book to

What do you think? I need your help here with ideas of what the fairest/best way to run a giveaway could be

Post your ideas beloooowwww 👇

5 hours from Great Yarmouth. I can do Hunstanton to Sheffield in a little over 3 hours. Did you get lost on the way back.😁😁😁

What about the wednesdayite that’s moved the longest distance from Hillsboro so as not to have to watch them anymore....and still not missed a game.  Or the one who has had Wednesday mentioned on divorce petitions most? Bit of a limited field, but it looks like a good book. Might have to buy it otherwise

On 17/04/2021 at 15:48, The Chief said:

1hr 30mins from Great Yarmouth to Hunstanton with no traffic.

I really don't know why I'm carrying on with this. I think I've reached a new low

Sure but that suggests just going round the A149, which you wouldn't do if coming from Sheffield.