Help Needed - 1991 book competition ideas - Sheffield Wednesday Matchday - Owlstalk | Sheffield Wednesday News for SWFC fans Jump to content

Help Needed - 1991 book competition ideas

VqBvQXDs.jpg

So I want to do a giveaway of Alex Miller's new book '91' - The Inside Story Of Sheffield Wednesday's 1990/91 Season'

The problem is I've just done a four hour drive from Great Yarmouth to Sheffield and am exhausted so can't think straight (despite many many coffees!)

So.....

I need your ideas of what competition we could run on Owlstalk over the next few days to find some winners who we can give the book to

What do you think? I need your help here with ideas of what the fairest/best way to run a giveaway could be

Post your ideas beloooowwww 👇

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

14 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

VqBvQXDs.jpg

So I want to do a giveaway of Alex Miller's new book '91' - The Inside Story Of Sheffield Wednesday's 1990/91 Season'

The problem is I've just done a four hour drive from Great Yarmouth to Sheffield and am exhausted so can't think straight (despite many many coffees!)

So.....

I need your ideas of what competition we could run on Owlstalk over the next few days to find some winners who we can give the book to

What do you think? I need your help here with ideas of what the fairest/best way to run a giveaway could be

Biggest d**k on owlstalk, plenty of contenders for that one 

• Haha 5

Sometimes the simplest ideas are the best. How about a raffle.

Users who want to join donate £1 to Owlstalk.  One entry per member (with the opportunity for users to donate more if they wish)

Total amount gets donated to the Children’s Hospital 

Present a cheque to the Children’s Hospital for the total amount and get them to draw out the winners name at the same time. 

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, Miffed said:

Users who want to join donate £1 to Owlstalk.  One entry per member (with the opportunity for users to donate more if they wish)

Present a cheque to the Children’s Hospital for the total amount and get them to draw out the winners name at the same time. 

Was thinking about doing something that raised £££

Would prefer to give it to the SWFC Community Team though if I'm honest - they get next to nothing funding wise and need every penny

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Owlstalk Shop

24 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Was thinking about doing something that raised £££

Would prefer to give it to the SWFC Community Team though if I'm honest - they get next to nothing funding wise and need every penny

Cracking idea 

Or the ladies team?

37 minutes ago, Miffed said:

You have to comply to all sorts of Gambling Commission guidelines if you're running an online raffle.

13 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

VqBvQXDs.jpg

So.....

I’ve never been to Great Yarmouth, is it nice ?

Guest Hornsby
14 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

VqBvQXDs.jpg

So.....

An Owls knowledge test per decade so younger ones can also enter but cant Google.

Eg leader of East Bank in 70s, who did Roeder tell Chansiri to buy who later played for Villa, etc.