When social media BANTZ go wrong - General Football Chat - Owlstalk | Sheffield Wednesday News for SWFC fans Jump to content

When social media BANTZ go wrong

1 minute ago, Matt_1 said:

Any time you see something like this going viral, it definitely did not go wrong.

Everyone is talking about it. Exactly what they wanted.

I did think that. But are we sure Spurs were ok with them saying their centre half should be replaced by a dog and their empty trophy cabinet required a lick of paint? lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, owls maniac said:

I did think that. But are we sure Spurs were ok with them saying their centre half should be replaced by a dog and their empty trophy cabinet required a lick of paint? lol

Very, very good point 😂

3 hours ago, owls maniac said:

Probably spurs idea to generate interest and spread the word as it were, too easy to 'accidentally' do this....

Then apologise. 

3 hours ago, Matt_1 said:

Any time you see something like this going viral, it definitely did not go wrong.

Everyone is talking about it. Exactly what they wanted.

I definitely wouldn’t have known who Tottenham’s official paint supplier was prior to this. 

• Haha 2

On 15/04/2021 at 20:58, sheffield_dave said:

I definitely wouldn’t have known who Tottenham’s official paint supplier was prior to this. 

Every club needs an ‘official paint supplier’ 

And we NEED to know about it 

(Why are football clubs this weird) 

• Like 1

On 15/04/2021 at 20:58, sheffield_dave said:

Before I opened this thread, I'm pretty sure I hadn't thought about Dulux paint for at least 5 years though.

Now Dulux paint is bang in the middle of my brain.

They're not daft. 

• Haha 1