That's me done! - Sheffield Wednesday Matchday - Owlstalk | Sheffield Wednesday News for SWFC fans Jump to content

That's me done!

Guest Grandad

I would rather watch Wednesday starting again in non League football with Chansiri gone, than watch another minute at Hillsborough with him as Chairman.

He has killed our club and any hope we had for a few short years under Mandaric. He is far worse a Chairman than Dave Allen ever was.

I wouldn't trust him to run a bath

Just now, Grandad said:

I would rather watch Wednesday starting again in non League football with Chansiri gone, than watch another minute at Hillsborough with him as Chairman.

He has killed our club and any hope we had for a few short years under Mandaric. He is far worse a Chairman than Dave Allen ever was.

It’ll be interesting to see how he reacts to relegation and the subsequent drop off in attendances next year 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Would there be an appetite for FC Wednesday? It certainly appeals more to me at the moment than the current set-up

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Well at least Chanseri hasn't tried to sue you...... yet😉

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Guest Grandad
Just now, modboy said:

Would there be an appetite for FC Wednesday? It certainly appeals more to me at the moment than the current set-up

Not for me

Sheffield Wednesday needs rescuing from this man. No other entity does it for me. Our club and our history, and the support of our ancestors in this club, is what counts.

Another Wednesday? Meh

11 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

The thought of Chansiri and chums recruiting players in League One is absolutely frightening.

Can you imagine what poo we’re going to get lumbered with? 

Can't wait to see what "diamonds" Paxo finds in the Portuguese third division for us. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Cant disagree with much of that 

Its such a shame tbh.. and disappointing too but always a possibility sadly.  Just our luck tho!

The Luton result was the one that did it for me, though I had very low expectations for the season in light of the challenges we had at the start.

46 minutes ago, lanzaroteowl said:

Until Tuesday.

Then the great escape is still on

Then if we get relegated that's me done!

Until the start of next season when we'll rise like a Phoenix and storm the league.

It's what we do.

Great attitude mate

47 minutes ago, lanzaroteowl said:

Until Tuesday.

Then the great escape is still on

Then if we get relegated that's me done!

Until the start of next season when we'll rise like a Phoenix and storm the league.

It's what we do.

Me too, unless we don't rise like a Phoenix, in which case I'm done. 

• Haha 2