Bit concerned.. - Sheffield Wednesday Matchday - Owlstalk | Sheffield Wednesday News for SWFC fans Jump to content

Bit concerned..

I agree in some aspect but at the same time I’d much rather us go down fighting, than downing tools and going down with a whimper. 

It will be maddening in the extreme if we're relegated within 6 points of safety knowing they if Monk & the squad had done an average job last season the points deduction would have been applied last season.

Plus if DC had got his finger out & completed the stadium sale within the timescales advised by the EFL then there would not have been a points deduction at all.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, mogbad said:

It will be maddening in the extreme if we're relegated within 6 points of safety knowing they if Monk & the squad had done an average job last season the points deduction would have been applied last season.

Plus if DC had got his finger out & completed the stadium sale within the timescales advised by the EFL then there would not have been a points deduction at all.

Flip me,its GM  fault.........personally i blame SB....if he hadnt left  unreal...

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, parajack said:

Flip me,its GM  fault.........personally i blame SB....if he hadnt left  unreal...

^^^^^

This x 1,000,000,000%

The only person to blame for our predicament is DC.

Anyone who can't see this should have gone to Specsavers!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The fight for survival started on day one of the season, not with a handful of games remaining.......

Yesterdays result was a continuation of a pattern we've seen for several years. The odd exceptional performance, it means nothing and you'd be a fool to invest any emotional stock in it.

Of course there's a mathematical chance, but that is all. 

Brace yourself for the drop and if DC doesn't depart in some form then brace yourself further for continued decline.

Edited by Morepork
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3

30 minutes ago, mogbad said:

IF is a very big word