Season ticket refund - Page 3 - Sheffield Wednesday Matchday - Owlstalk | Sheffield Wednesday News for SWFC fans Jump to content

Season ticket refund

31 minutes ago, millo said:

I haven't received my refund yet. I understand that the refunds are being processed in date order in line with when they were requested. I received confirmation of my request for the refund by email dated 29th June 2020. It would help gauge where people are in the queue if those who have received refunds could let us know when their refund requests were acknowledged. 

That was my understanding.

My daughter applied for both our refunds at the same time, my confirmation email is also dated 29th June 2020.  I had the phone call on Wednesday, refund was in my account on Thursday, my daughter hasn't had the phone call yet.

Not had anything, requested refund 29th June. 

"You have selected to take a Pro rata credit refund as your Season Ticket Rebate. A member of the Ticketing team will be in touch on the number you provided to arrange your refund within 60 days of the end of the Season Ticket rebate period" 

Why put that if they have no intention of meeting it? Over promise, under deliver. Sure its meant to be the other way around 

On 14/11/2020 at 16:27, mattitheowl said:

Did it first day it was available, not heard a sausage.

2 weeks ago the woman in the Ticket office told me they were issuing the payments out in order of when the club first got the emails from fans ...that was like weeks ago.

3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

I wonder how long it would take a team of 5 or 6 people to ring up 10000 people?

Not just that but 10,000 people would need to be in and answer their phone and be able to speak to them about their season ticket

5 people working full time would take about 5 weeks if each call was 5 mins.

Just not bothered...

Interesting how they can take your money efficiently but when it comes to a refund they've got to drag it out over an utterly disgusting length of time. Very poor PR IMO, really questioning whether to purchase of future tickets in future as I'm so fed up with how the club is being run.

• Like 5