Season ticket refund - Page 2 - Sheffield Wednesday Matchday - Owlstalk | Sheffield Wednesday News for SWFC fans Jump to content

Season ticket refund

I'd pretty much forgotten about it! Mine was one adult and 2 kids half season tickets, so a fair bit of cash. One of the worst purchases I have ever made. Presume us half season types will be last in the queue!

To be fair, the club will get most of it back through I player. Though my interest is pretty much rock bottom at the moment.

2 minutes ago, Bigger Guns said:

Haven’t got mine. I think it’s absolutely appalling from the club at the best of times, never mind in the current climate where many fans may have either lost their job or are worried about losing their jobs.

Nothing surprises me with this club at the moment. 

they seem to stumble from one disaster to the next. 

• Like 2

Glad it’s not just me then. Thought I had messed up my application for a refund as they said they would be sorting it from 1 Nov. Saw that the ticket office is closed again due lockdown 2, maybe that’s now holding it up! At this rate the refund will be processed by and go towards 2021-22 early bird tickets in January .....if on sale!

I haven't received my refund yet. I understand that the refunds are being processed in date order in line with when they were requested. I received confirmation of my request for the refund by email dated 29th June 2020. It would help gauge where people are in the queue if those who have received refunds could let us know when their refund requests were acknowledged.